- 150/150 grit
- Perfect for blending of tips and contouring cuticles
- Overlays are easily removed
- Round edges are there to reach the hard to get areas
- Can be used on artificial nails
- Easy to use
For perfectly shaped nails, the ibd jewel file 150/150 grit, sapphire, is the ideal product to stock. ibd have expertly designed a superior, double sided nail file with 150/150 grit making it ideal for blending acrylic tips and contouring cuticles. A flawless nail is easily achieved with this ruby file. Overlays are effortlessly removed, whilst the round edges of the file allow for easy access to hard to reach areas guaranteeing an excellent result which your clients will love. What’s more is this easy to use file works brilliantly on artificial nails. Ensure you add the superior ibd jewel file 150/150 grit, sapphire, to your professional supplies today to provide a gorgeous smooth finish and ensure a high quality service is performed.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.