- Gel adhesive that promotes maximum gel bonding
- Lightweight formula
- Help your manicures last for weeks
- Can be used with any ibd gel polish, UV gels, soak off gels and acrylics
- Perfect product for clients who experience lifting and peeling
The ibd powerbond guarantees longer lasting wear of any ibd gel polish, gel or acrylics. The exclusive formula offers maximum adhesion by creating a bond which acts as a ‘suction cup’, adhering the gel to the natural nail surface.
Only a thin layer is needed, after nail prepping, and UV curing is not required. Simply air dry and apply your basecoat. This product is perfect for clients who experience problems with peeling and lifting.
This lightweight bonder helps your clients enjoy their gel manicure for longer. This is therefore the perfect addition to any manicure.
Add the ibd powerbond to your basket today to empower your nail technicians and allow your clients to enjoy their manicure for longer.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.