Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Innovative two-part system – perfect for strengthening nails and repairing them
- Fuses the upper layers of the nail together – toughens the upper layers of the nail plate, promoting nail growth
- Creates a protective shield for the nail – reducing white spots and improving appearance of natural nails
The IBX system duo pack is the perfect addition to your nail supplies. The duo pack is used to strengthen and repair damaged nails both under a gel polish or on its own. The polishes are cured with an LED light to form an interpenetrating polymer network that fuses the upper layers of the nail together, strengthening the nail from the inside out.
This duo set is perfect for any nail technician as a staple product in your salon, spa or at-home facility. Its ability to fuse the nail together and strengthen from the inside makes this pack a must-have for your facility.
- IBX 10.4ml
- IBX repair 7.4ml
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.