This high-quality Classic scissor from Joewell boasts longer blades to enable quick, easy cutting and to meet your client’s demand for more demanding styles. Hand crafted from Japanese supreme stainless alloy, this professional scissor will provide ultimate durability, great for busy stylists in a fast-paced salon environment. This satin finished scissor offers the highest quality and comfort to every stylist, as well as helping them to provide every client with a precise, perfected cut.
- Hand crafted professional scissor
- Includes longer blades to enable quick, easy cutting
- Made from supreme stainless alloy to ensure ultimate durability
- Satin finished scissor offers quality and comfort to every stylist
- Available in 6”, 6.5”and 7”
Please note: Delivery on this item may take between 3-5 working days
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.