Update your aromatherapy and massage treatments with Kaeso’s grapeseed oil, a non-greasy formula that is high in antioxidants and suitable for sensitive and problem skin types. This clear, odourless carrier oil is a great addition to treatments such as massage, facials and other body services and will add essential nourishment and moisture to the skin without leaving a greasy finish. This fine texture oil gives good penetration, making it ideal for light massage treatments and is also highly cost-effective, perfect for busy beauty businesses that focus on body treatments. Add Kaeso’s versatile grapeseed oil to your supplies today and provide the best possible service in a variety of treatments.
- Non-greasy grapeseed oil
- Suitable for a variety of treatments such as massage and facials
- High in antioxidants
- Odourless and suitable for clients with sensitive, problem skin
- Adds essential nourishment and moisture to the skin
- Highly cost-effective
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.