Features and benefits
- High-quality, protected with top coat – long-lasting results for ultimate satisfaction
- Endless, sleek designs – ideal for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Effortlessly adhered to cured gel or adhesive – minimises technician clean-up
- Inspiring, creative versatility – easily compatible with most nail varnishes
Beautiful, long-lasting results
A stunning peacock pattern, Lecenté™ nail foil is a versatile addition to your manicure and pedicure nail art. Wear-resistant with a capped top coat, elevate your clients’ treatments with long-lasting results.
Simple, limitless application
Uniquely created, the shiny foil adds precision to nails. Perfectly elegant for both special occasions and everyday looks, the easily compatible product can be applied directly to cured gel polish or foil adhesive. Inspire creativity and keep your schedule flourishing with gradients or full-base application.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.