- Luxury massage pre-tanning brush
- Allows for even coverage
- 100% boar hair
- Hand band effective for grip
A new addition to the luxury massive brush collection, this product is ideal for pre-tanning body brushing. Brush allows for a boost in circulation, cellulite reduction and aids detoxification. The removal of dead skin cells leaves skin primed and ready to receive an even coverage of tanning solution. With bristles made from 100% boar hair, high quality is maintained which promote luxury body treatments for your client. Ideal for use on feet, knees and legs. Ease of use guaranteed with hand band which allows for a nice strong grip.
A must have in all professional beauty salons.
Please note: Use daily to allow for complete exfoliation of body. Rub gently to soften skin.
Add massage courses to your treatment menu today with courses available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.