- 1200W drying capacity with AC motor
- Airflow of 22 litres/ second
- Two speed and temperature controls
- Extended cable
- Two concentrator nozzles
- Tourmaline grille
For effective and efficient hair drying, the Master Turbo 2000 hairdryer black is the perfect product. It is also a great addition to your retail offerings to easily boost profits. This professional 1200w hairdryer is complete with a tourmaline long life AC motor and grille to keep moisture locked in the hair, creating a shiny, luscious and healthy hair finish.
This efficient hair dryer features two speed and two heat settings, as well as, an extended cable for ultimate flexibility. Complete with two concentrator nozzles and a removable air filter, this hair dryer ensures the highest quality service for your clients.
Add the effective and efficient Master Turbo 2000 hair dryer black to your professional hair supplies and retail offerings today to guarantee luscious, healthy looking hair that your clients will love.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm today for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.