Pre-sterilised microlance needles are pre-sterilised individual packs that offer you perfect hygiene conditions as the microlance is opened in front of the client and disposed of after each client into a sharps box.
Microlance can be used to:
- Release an ingrown hair that is trapped below the surface layer of the epidermis - used correctly, the skin will not be traumatised and bleeding should not occur
- To scrape residue of dead skin cells off the skin after skin tags have been removed using advanced electrolysis
- To release dead skin cells and sebum (oils) that can accumulate in a blind pore often causing milia
Single-use pre-sterilised 26 gauge in strips of 10.
Please note: Microlances are only to be used on the surface of the epidermis and are not to be inserted into the skin at anytime.
Ellisons cannot be held responsible for therapists individual treatments involving the use of microlances.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.