Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Inspired by Monacan style
- Hand-woven using 3mm synthetic Rattan
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Cushions are shrink and stain-resistant
Invest in the hand-woven Monto Carlo adjustable sun lounger, made using 3mm synthetic Rattan. Inspired by Monacan Style, this beautiful, high quality lounger will make a wonderful addition to your seating area in your spa. Offering extreme comfort and relaxation this lounger is faultless. With a powder coated aluminium frame that gives a traditional look as well as minimising the amount of maintenance required. Easy to fold down, means multiple sunbeds can be easily stacked to maximise storage space. The adjustable back rest means your clients can relax in absolute comfort in whichever position they wish to. Say goodbye to continuous washing as these cushions are shrink and stain-resistant, emphasising the high quality of this sun lounger. Be sure to invest today.
- Height: 430-1000mm
- Width: 700mm
- Length: 2020mm
- Weight: 130g
Alexander Rose furniture styles and upholstery swatches
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.