Effective spectrum: methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), H1N1 influenza A virus, escherichia coli (E-Coli), pseudomonas aeruginosa, enterococcus hirae, mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB), clostridium difficile (C-Diff) vegetative cell formation (growing cells) of gram positive organisms, HIV-1, human influenza B virus (HIBV), staphylococcus aureus, hepatitis C virus (HCV), aspergillus niger, candida albicans.
- Tested to standards: BS EN14476, BS EN13727, BS EN14204, BS EN13704, BS EN13624
- Perfect where quick disinfection is required
- Ideal for use on most hard surfaces, including metal instruments and tools, files, combs, work surfaces, metal surfaces
- Suitable for use on alcohol compatible surfaces only
- Aldehyde and phenol free
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal
- Fresh lemon aroma
- Ready to use wipes
- Wipe size 185mm x 137mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.