Features and benefits
- Designed to heat strip and hard wax – maximum versatility for your waxing treatment menu
- Comes with a removable lid – for sanitary protection and safety
- Thermostatic temperature control – you can adjust the heat based on your requirements
- Compact design – ideal for salon, spas, barbers and for mobile therapists
Stylish and functional appliance
Discover the stylish, portable wax heater from Mybrows. A beautiful and functional appliance which is designed for heating all professional strip and hard wax in plastic or metal containers with a temperature regulator dial for ultimate control. The compact design of this heater also makes it ideal for smaller salons or for mobile therapists on-the-go.
Complete with a removable inner bucket, this heater will allow you to heat a variety of waxes by simply changing the container for each wax, ensuring you can prepare for all of your waxing treatments with just one, comprehensive heater. It also comes complete with a lid for ultimate sanitary protection between clients. With a speedy heat up time, this efficient heater is a must-have for you and your therapists.
Adjustable heat options
Offering a wide range of temperatures and with a light indicator, there are many heat options to choose from depending on the service you are providing and the wax you are using.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.