Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Versatile, strip and hard wax heating – maximum versatility for your treatment menu
- Useful, removable lid – for sanitary protection and safety
- Thermostatic temperature control – effortlessly adjust heat to needs
- Compact design – ideal for salon, spas, barbers and mobile therapists
Stylish and functional appliance
Discover the sleek, portable wax heater from Mybrows. A beautifully functional appliance for strip and hard wax in plastic or metal containers. Enjoy effortless control with a temperature regulator dial. Petite and portable, it is a fantastic choice for on-the-go and salon use.
Complete with a removable inner bucket, minimise clean-up and preparation between appointments. From the body to eyebrows, simply swap containers and have confidence in efficient warming times. The comprehensive heater comes complete with a lid to prioritise hygiene and a light-up temperature indicator for safety.
- Height: 130mm
- Width: 110mm
- Depth: 100mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.