- Hold adhesive for 6 treatments
These excellent Mylash glue rings ensure a fast and effective treatment is provided to your clients in every treatment. These excellent glue rings enable you to hold adhesive for six lash extension treatments.
Simply place the glue ring on your finger and fill with a small amount of Mylash adhesive into the ring. This allows for easy access to adhesive by your beauty therapists during a treatment to ensure the highest quality service is perfmormed.
Add the convenient Mylash glue rings to your professional lash extension supplies today to guarantee a flawless service in every treatment.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Add an innovative Mylash service to your treatment menu today with our My Beautiful Eyes courses, available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.