- Achieve two transformational lash looks
- Mylash express: a fast semi-permanent eyelash extension
- Mylash professional: a traditional lash on lash eyelash extension
- Available in B,C,D,J curls in 9mm – 15mm
- Create bespoke looks especially for each client
With these revolutionary lashes you are able to offer your clients the trending Mylash professional and express treatments from My Beautiful Eyes, depending on your client’s desired result. Achieve enviable results that will leaves your clients lashes fluttering. Available in either B, C, D or J curls, these are 13mm long and 0.2mm thick, in an eye-opening C curl. The Mylash professional is a traditional lash on lash eyelash extension treatment. From a natural look to a full, glamorous revamp, you can easily achieve different looks accordingly. Equally, revolutionise your client’s lashes with the Mylash express semi-permanent treatment. Individual lashes are applied to more than one natural lash at a time for a fuller effect. Use different curls and sizes to recreate an enhanced natural lash look.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.