Features and benefits
- Showcase the natura® multi-grain infused masks
- Perfect stand to display retail
- Ideal for reception areas
- 12 masks included
Showcase the natura® multi-grain infused face masks with this attractive display stand. Enriched with multi-grains of rice, buckwheat and rye, this mask helps plump and firm your client’s skin. The combination of sugar maple, herbs and botanicals boosts and smooths your client’s complexion, whilst encouraging cell renewal. The perfect way to present sale products at this retail point. Ideal for reception areas, this stand would make a great addition as your clients walk in and out of your salon or spa. Customers are likely to purchase this item as a take-home treatment after a facial service. There is room to display up to 12 face masks and can be topped up accordingly. Gives you the perfect opportunity to enhance your retail offering with this attractive product display.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.