- Latex-free black disposable gloves
- Ideal for a variety of treatments, from waxing to piercing
- Great for clients or therapists who are allergic to latex
- Resistant to many chemicals to ensure durability during treatments
- Guaranteed to help enhance the hygiene of your professional service
- Available in size small, medium and large
Perfect for a variety of treatments, from waxing and electrolysis to piercing and hair colouring, these latex-free disposable gloves are a great addition to any professional hair or beauty business. Ideal for clients or therapists who are sensitive to latex, these high-quality gloves ensure ultimate durability during treatments and are resistant to many chemicals and ingredients that may be found in products, ensuring long-lasting use during your professional service. Available in sizes small, medium and large, these essential gloves will suit a variety of therapists and treatments and will also enhance the hygiene of your service, ensuring your client receives the best treatment experience possible. Be sure to check out by 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery*.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.