Cinematic combines rich, indigo-blue colour with a luxurious, glossy finish, creating a nail polish that is ideal for special occasions and events. Provide your client’s nails with flawless colour coverage, as well as up to one week of chip-free, long-lasting wear, allowing them to enjoy their manicure for longer. This gorgeous shade from ORLY® EPIX® also features innovative Smudge-Fixing technology, ensuring a perfected nail look all week long. Add Cinematic to your retail offering today and enable clients to update their nail shade at home and on the go. As well as retailing this product, it is also worth adding to your professional supplies due to its unique colour and exceptional quality.
- Innovative Smudge-Fixing technology
- Lasts up to 1 week without any chipping
- Easy, two-step application:
Step 1 Flexible Colour – Perform a dry manicure. Lightly buff nails and clean nail surface. Apply 1 even coat of EPIX Flexible Colour to each nail. Apply a second coat for full coverage.
Step 2 Flexible Sealcoat – Finish with 1 coat of EPIX Flexible Sealcoat. Reapply Sealcoat every 3 days for extended wear.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.