Who said simple was boring? Overxposed from ORLY® EPIX® will create an instant statement, adding fresh, vibrant colour to the nails that is sure to suit any occasion. This vivid white polish provides flawless colour coverage alongside a high-shine, glossy finish, allowing you to create a luxurious manicure every time. Overxposed uses ORLY’s innovative Smudge-Fixing technology to ensure smooth, even application. It will also last up to one week on the nail, ensuring clients can enjoy a long-lasting manicure. An essential shade for your professional supplies, this polish is also sure to enhance your retail offering, allowing clients to create stunning nail looks from the comfort of their own home.
- Innovative Smudge-Fixing technology
- Lasts up to 1 week without any chipping
- Easy, two-step application:
Step 1 Flexible Colour – Perform a dry manicure. Lightly buff nails and clean nail surface. Apply 1 even coat of EPIX Flexible Colour to each nail. Apply a second coat for full coverage.
Step 2 Flexible Sealcoat – Finish with 1 coat of EPIX Flexible Sealcoat. Reapply Sealcoat every 3 days for extended wear.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.