- Base and top coat
- Binds the polish to the nail and protects colour
- Guaranteed long lasting high shine finish
- Free from DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde
- Gripper Cap™
For a convenient product to perfectly start and end your treatment, the ORLY® Top To Bottom base and topcoat is the ideal formula. This advanced chemistry actively binds polish to the nail and protects the colour, effectively combining key basecoat and topcoat properties.
ORLY Top To Bottom top and base coat guarantees your client a high-shine and long lasting finish that they will love. This excellent product is also free from DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde making it kind to the nails whilst effectively binding and protecting nail lacquer. For longer lasting salon style results, the Orly bonder features the Gripper Cap™ for easy opening, complete control and mistake free application on every use.
This also makes it an excellent product to add to your retail offering.
Add ORLY Top To Bottom to your collection and retail offering today for a convenient all in one product that your clients will love.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.