- Hammered copper pedicure bowl
- Alternative to the pedicure throne
This sleek and elegant hammered copper pedicure bowl offers a refreshing and low-tech solution to your pedicure facilities. The bowl is a low cost alternative to the pedicure throne without any noisy jets to aid your clients’ relaxation.
Handmade and surprisingly lightweight, this bowl will also enhance every spa décor. The sculptural design will appease the look and feel of your pedicure treatments. It is a perfectly crafted portable pedicure bowl to add style and elegance to your spa.
Also see our stylish carry bag which doubles as a protective storage case.
- Diameter top: 508mm
- Diameter base: 356mm
- Depth: 203mm
- Weight: 5.5lbs
Add the pedicure bowl round hammered copper to your basket today
Also learn how to enhance your pedicure offering with top tips in our blog.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.