- Tint for lashes
- Adds definition to eyelashes
- Makes eyelashes appear thicker, longer and voluminous
- Excellent colour for luscious black lashes
- Easy to use
- Specifically formulated to reduce the risk of allergic reaction
- Approximately 50 applications
Effortlessly create volumised, luscious black lashes with the excellent Permalash tint black. Specially formulated to reduce the risk of allergic reactions, the high quality Permalash tint range provides gorgeous colour, tailorable to all clients.
With easy application, the expertly formulated tint provides long lasting coverage, to create brilliantly enhanced and defined lashes. Lashes also appear volumised, perfectly accentuating your clients eye with a single, simple treatment. The range includes grey, brown, light brown and blue/black tints.
Ensure you also stock the brilliant Permalash oxidant and protection pads to perform the optimum service.
Add the excellent Permalash eyelash tint black to your professional tint supplies today to provide natural coverage and make lashes appear thicker, longer and voluminous.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.