The sophisticated Phd™ Safewax heater allows you to offer the unique Phd™ Safewax patented waxing treatment to your clients, ensuring ultimate hygiene and the elimination of cross contamination. The Phd™ Safewax heater system houses all of the essential products needed to perform the waxing treatment in one compact workstation. With two heating chambers at the rear of the unit and a front heating booster chamber, this thermostatically controlled wax heater remains at optimum working temperature throughout the treatment to ensure the wax is the perfect temperature during application. The Phd™ Safewax heater also includes a specially designed compartment to store disposable applicators, ensuring an easy flow of wax when they are attached to the tube. Easy to use and fast to heat up, this heater delivers ready to use wax in just 20 minutes, perfect for busy waxologists working in a fast-paced environment. After 20 minutes, the temperature dial can be easily adjusted to ensure you’re able to consider the comfort of every client. Add this excellent Phd™ Safewax heater to your professional waxing supplies today and offer this innovative treatment to your clients to ensure a high standard of professional waxing within your business.
- Sophisticated heater houses all essential products within one unit
- Includes two rear heating chambers and a front heating booster chamber
- Thermostatically controlled
- Quick and efficient heat up
- Delivers ready to use wax in just 20 minutes
- Allows you to deliver a hygienic, efficient waxing treatment
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.