Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Part of the Portofino Collection
- Modern design
- Aluminium construction
- Textilene sling
- Integrated wheels for easy transport
- Adjustable (four positions)
- Smooth metallic finish
- Supportive headrest
- Lightweight design
From the Portofino collection this adjustable stacking sun lounger is what’s been missing from your outdoor living area. The perfect blend of contemporary design and outstanding practicality there is nothing more you could ask for. Built from lightweight aluminium, the Adjustable Sun Lounger by Alexander Rose would look equally as good on a garden terrace as it would around a pool depending on your outdoor spa space. Adjustable to four easy-to-set positions, complete with supportive, padded headrest, ensure your clients experience maximum comfort depending on their preference. For added convenience the sun lounger allows for easy transportation with its two hidden castors in the top two legs.
Alexander Rose furniture styles and upholstery swatches
- Height: 320mm – 890mm
- Width: 650mm
- Depth: 1770mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.