- Refreshing alcohol free toner
- Helps to control oily/unbalanced areas
- Witch hazel fights congestion to reduce breakouts
- With lemon, a natural astringent
- Contains refreshing balm mint
- Does not cause dehydration
Enhance your skincare collection with the brilliant Priadara sedate toner. The professional Priadara range offers exceptional results at an affordable price. The sedate toner has been carefully researched and tested to ensure that it delivers superior results time after time. The sedate range was specifically designed for delicate and irritated skin, containing an excellent complex of natural botanical plant, herb extracts and essential oils. The sedate toner was expertly formulated as an alcohol free, refreshing toner to help control oily/unbalanced areas. This excellent complex contains lemon, balm mind and witch hazel to fight congestion, reducing breakouts. This excellent toner does not cause dehydration and guarantees a result that your clients will love. Add the excellent Priadara sedate toner to your professional supplies today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.