- Two piece stainless steel epilation needles
- Easy to load
- High performance
- Sterile and disposable
- The professional’s choice
Electrolysis can sometimes be frustrating, however, Probex offer a hassle free and easy to use solution exclusive to Ellisons. These easy to load epilation needles have been classed as the professional’s choice as they ensure a seamless treatment to satisfy your client. They are a two piece stainless steel needle which guarantee effective epilation.
The Probex needles are also sterile disposable. They come in a selection of sizes including P3, P4 and P5. For an effective, hassle free electrolysis treatment consider the Probex range, including the Probex switched salon intro packs, cable BNC and clothing clip and the Esthetix diathermy epilator.
Add this pack of 50, size P2 Probex epilation needles to your basket now to guarantee your clients with a first class electrolysis treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.