Salon System’s Profile stick-it glue provides professional strength and reliability, ideal for use during a variety of nail treatments. Use the stick-it glue to attach artificial nail tips to your client’s nail, ensuring to apply the glue to the well area of the tip for long-lasting results. You can also use this versatile glue during nail art treatments to ensure additives such as crystals, rhinestones and beads are securely attached to the nail. This effective glue is an essential for any professional nail technician, allowing them to provide their client’s with a high-quality, long-lasting nail finish.
- Professional strength nail glue
- Ideal for attaching artificial nail tips to natural nails
- Great for use on additives such as rhinestones, crystals and beads
- Ensures a high-quality, durable nail finish
- Suitable for professional use only
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.