Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- High speed hair toner – tones the hair in just 5 minutes
- Enhances hair colouring treatments – promotes long lasting colour
- Conditioning formula – helps increase elasticity, restore moisture and protect the hair against damage
- Matte finish – helps provide the perfect canvas for optimum colour results
- Vegan and cruelty free – suitable for a wide range of clients
Pulp Riot high speed toner
Produce beautiful, long lasting colour transformations with Pulp Riot’s high speed hair toner. An essential for post-bleaching treatments, this high performing toner develops in just 5 minutes, offering intense colour pigmentation to help hair stylists deliver the perfect colour result.
Enriched with nourishing ingredients, Pulp Riot hydrating hair toner helps to increase the hair’s elasticity, restore vital moisture and protect the hair against environmental damage.
How to use Pulp Riot toners
Mix 1 part colour with 2 to 4 parts developer in a non-metallic bowl. For best results, mix with either the Pulp Riot superior scalp developer 10 or 6 volume. Once mixed to your preferred ratio, apply the toner to dry or damp hair and leave on for 5 to 20 minutes depending on the desired level of intensity. Once the toner has processed, gently shampoo your client’s hair.
Why buy Pulp Riot toner?
Providing a smooth, matte finish, the Pulp Riot toner creates the perfect canvas for an array of colouring techniques. Helping to enhance treatments in your professional hair salon, the toner enables hair stylists to achieve exceptional colour results with long lasting vibrancy.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 8pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £55.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
Delivery UK Offshore
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.