- Tint for lashes
- Subtle coverage for grey/white lashes
- Adds definition to eyelashes
- Makes eyelashes appear thicker, longer and voluminous
- Suits a variety of skin and hair tones
- Easy to use
Subtly enhancing and defining grey and white eyelashes has never been easier with RefectoCil eyelash tint graphite. Professionally formulated, this expert tint provides gorgeous, long lasting coverage, enhancing and defining your clients’ lashes.
As well as this, lashes appear more voluminous, for a statement lash look your clients will love every day.
The high quality RefectiCil eyelash tint range is an excellent and cost effective option for professional beauty salons. With easy application, the range provides natural colour that can easily be suited to a variety of skin and hair tones.
The range includes pure black, brown, light brown, blue/black and deep blue tints.
Add the excellent RefectoCil eyelash tint graphite to your professional tint supplies today to provide natural coverage and make lashes appear thicker, longer and voluminous.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.