Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Powerful, professional processor – an excellent option for most salons
- Helpful, pre-set programs – intelligent control optimises stylists’ time
- Versatile, heat distribution and timing – suitable for a range of treatments and colouring
- Manual, fan assistance programming – efficient, improves results reliability
- Portable, castor base – adapts to your business needs
Ideal for professional salons, the REM Airstream mobile processor offers stylists control to deliver efficient, effective treatments for a diverse range of clients. Enjoy confidence in intelligent pre-set programs for popular requirements. Manual timing control and fan assistance give stylists the flexibility to deliver reliable, efficient colours every time. The stable castor base offers excellent portability to make the most of space when not required.
Stylish, contemporary design
Distinguish your salon’s identity with a sleek chrome pole and classic black equipment. Crafted with a modern style, the sleek processor complements décor to keep your appointment schedule thriving.
Options to consider
- 02232 wall hood only
- 02426 wall arm for hood
- Height – 1240mm – 1610mm
- Width – 700mm
- Depth – 700mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.