An essential for any nail technician or nail artist, this handy wheel container will allow you to separate your nail art crystals and stones, allowing you to create fantastic nail art designs for your client easily and efficiently. Ideal for crystals, stones, sequins, glitter and other nail art additives, this wheel will allow you to organise every element to ensure you are able to offer a professional service to every client.
- Handy wheel container
- An essential for any nail technician or nail artist
- Ideal for use with crystals, stones, sequins, glitter and other additives
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.