- Black individual lash glue
- Efficient and effective adhesive
- Lasts up to 7 to 10 days
- Adds depth and definition
- Latex free
Ensure an efficient and effective lash enhancement treatment with the excellent Salon System lash adhesive black. This effective adhesive, quickly adheres Salon System’s individual lashes to your clients’ natural lash to create a strong bond.
This strong bond is extremely long lasting, remaining for approximately seven to ten days. This excellent glue is also latex free making it suitable for all clients. The black glue is ideal for adding extra depth and definition to the lash, to really finish off the look.
Also available in clear.
Add the amazing, long lasting Salon System lash adhesive, black, to your professional lash supplies today to add extra depth and definition.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.