- Natural, curled effect
- Alternative for daily mascara and mechanical eyelash curlers
- Lasts up to eight weeks
- Sets the lashes for a permanent curl
Part of the excellent Lashperm lash lift system, the Salon System lashperm fixing lotion is stage two for creating a beautiful, natural, curled lash. This fantastic formula is effective whilst being gentle on the lash.
This professional lotion was expertly formulated as a gel to ensure easy, accurate and precise application. The Salon System lashperm fixing lotion effortlessly enables you to create a natural curled lash which is a great alternative to the daily use of mascara and mechanical eyelash curlers. This gel sets the lashes for a permanent curl which your clients will love.
Amazingly, the natural curled effect will remain, even when wet, for up to eight weeks.
Also available in sachets.
The Salon System Lashlift range also includes a perming and nourishing lotion.
Add the brilliant Salon System lashperm fixing lotion to your professional supplies to effortlessly create a naturally curled lash.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.