- Natural, curled effect
- Alternative for daily mascara and mechanical eyelash curlers
- Lasts up to eight weeks
- Completely hygienic
- No wastage
- Nourishes and conditions lashes
Part of the excellent Salon System lashperm lash lift system, this nourishing lotion is step three for creating a beautiful, natural, curled lash. This nourishing lotion will effectively condition and protect your clients’ lashes after treatment.
Amazingly, the natural curled effect will remain, even when wet, for up to eight weeks. This expertly formulated lotion is easy to apply, ensuring an efficient and effective treatment for your clients.
Not only is the lotion effective but it is also gentle on the lash. The Salon System lashperm nourishing lotion effortlessly enables you to create a natural curled lash which is a great alternative to the daily use of mascara and mechanical eyelash curlers.
Also available in a 4ml bottle.
The Salon System Lashlift range also includes a perming and fixing lotion.
Add the brilliant Salon System lashperm nourishing lotion sachets to your professional supplies to effortlessly create a naturally curled lash.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.