- Medium setting time
- Low odour
- Water resistant, glossy black finish
- Can be used for lower lash extensions and open eye applications
Salon System Marvel Lash Sensitive Glue is a superior performance medical grade lash extension glue. This high quality glue meets the cosmetic legislation safety standards.
Marvel Lash extension glue ensures an effective and swift permanent bond forms between the natural lash and lash extension. This long lasting flexible glue has a medium setting time of 5-10 seconds. With a water resistant and glossy black finish this sensitive glue can be used for lower lash extensions and open eye applications. This is a gentle glue, ideal for clients with sensitive eyes.
The ease of application, finish, and low odour guarantees a treatment that your client will love. This sensitive glue is perfect for beginners and/or intermediate technicians.
Marvel Lash glue has a shelf life of 9 months. Once opened the glue must be used within 3 months.
We aim to despatch all orders for next day delivery during VAT free promotions, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed over VAT free promotional events due to the larger volume of orders we receive. To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.