- Specialist spray
- Maintain a germ free environment
- Protect against fungus and bacteria on the nail plate
- Sanitise nail files, implements and work surfaces
The Salon System profile antiseptic spray was designed to help maintain a germ free environment to allow you to offer the highest quality services to your clients. This antiseptic spray is a multi purpose product, primarily used on the nail plate to protect your client against fungus and bacteria. However, it can also be used to sanitise nail files, implements and work surfaces to ensure you provide your treatments in a hygienic environment.
This effective antiseptic spray is a specialist product ideal for all nail professionals. The bottle design is simple, like the product, making it the perfect addition to your salon floor. This cost-effective product is a salon must have and has a weak smell to not detract from your treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.