- Natural Himalayan salt crystal
- Unique and natural shape
- Improves the room climate through emitting negative ions
- Warming glow
This uniquely beautiful salt crystal lamp not only beautifies any room, but it also improves the room’s climate. These handcrafted lamps are made from natural Himalayan crystal salt rock which was formed in the foothills of Himalaya millions of years ago. The expert craftsmanship retains the beautiful natural shape of each rock, providing a unique character to each lamp.
The crystal not only produces a warm glow but it also emits healthy negative ions. This is perfect in a world of harmful electrics which emit harmful positive ions in most daily settings. Negative ions are known to improve the surrounding air quality, which is not only beneficial to your clients’ health, but also acts as a relaxation aid.
Each unique lamp is perfectly completed with a solid wood base.
Add this unique and naturally beautiful salt crystal lamp to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance the environment of your treatments.
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.