- Possesses calming properties
- Exceptional soothing agent for burnt or chapped skin
- Use on heat damaged skin, windburn, sunburn, chafing and shaving
- Also good after epilation treatments including electrolysis and laser
- Will absorb readily into skin
- Leaves it feeling cool and soothed
Ensure your salon is stocked with the superior SBC aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is known for its excellent calming properties and is a brilliant addition to several treatments. This excellent gel is ideal for use after epilation treatments, including electrolysis and laser services. The gel is easily applied and readily absorbed by the skin, leaving your clients’ skin feeling cool and soothed.
This gel is also a great addition to your retail offerings as it is an exceptional soothing agent for burnt and chapped skin. It is also available in 250ml and 500ml.
Add the calming SBC aloe vera gel, 1L, to your professional supplies and retail offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.