- Youth-renew moisturising face and body gel
- Restores moisture to dry, dehydrated skin
- Use as a treatment mask for eyes, neck and decollete
- Can be used with galvanic and micro-current equipment
- Contains marine collagen
- Light and easily absorbed
Effortlessly restore moisture to your clients’ skin with the SBC collagen gel. This superior, youth-renewing moisturising face and body gel is highly absorbent, lightweight and restoring whilst actively diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This gel restores moisture to dry, dehydrated skin to effectively create a soft and youthful appearance.
This rejuvenated look is obtainable due to the expertly formulated complex containing sophisticated marine collagen. Collagen is known to effectively soften and soothe skin, as well as, diffusing signs of aging. This professional formula is ideal for delicate areas such as eyes, neck and decollete and can be used as part of any skincare treatment. It is also suitable for use with galvanic and microcurrent equipment.
Add the SBC collagen gel to your salon supplies and retail offerings to rejuvenate deeply dehydrated skin and create a youthful appearance.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.