- Super soft
- Waffle-textured towelling
- Repel massage oils
- Completely covers bed
- Face hole
A superior towelling range has been expertly designed by the leading towelling brand BC Softwear. With extreme comfort and luxury being the central focus of this range, all of your spa and salon needs are easily met. Available in a range of colours, the Serenity range can be tailored to blend with your chosen interior. Professionally created with a waffle texture, the Serenity towelling offers a soft and fluffy feel that your clients will love; whilst repelling massage oils, effectively reducing stains and odours. This couch cover was made especially light weight making it quicker and easier to wash and dry. It is also large enough to cover the bed from head to toe and right down to the floor on both sides; creating storage space under the bed. The super soft cover features a face hole, also available with no face hole.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.