- Super soft
- Waffle-textured towelling
- Reduced absorbency
- Velcro fastening
For a superior towelling range, the leading brand BC Softwear has designed a range promoting extreme comfort and luxury. This range effortlessly ensures that your clients’ first and last impression of your spa facility is of the highest quality and luxury.
This super soft Serenity waffle head band is guaranteed to stay softer for longer than the average towelling product. Excellent value for money is promised by the superior quality Serenity range. This head band was expertly created with a waffle-textured towel to give a soft, fluffy feel whilst being proven to reduce the absorbency of oils and help reduce stains and odours.
This makes is particularly ideal for use in facials. This generously sized head band features a Velcro fastening to guarantee the optimum comfort for your clients.
Add this luxurious, Serenity waffle head band to your towelling supplies today.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.