- Constructed with glycerin and coconut oil
- Leaves hair feeling hydrated with a beautiful shine
- Silicone free
Discover the second wave of the new Serie Expert haircare range from L’Oréal. This Nutrifier conditioner is constructed with glycerin and coconut oil as key ingredients, working to replicate the natural nourishing properties of the hair fibres. It will ensure your clients’ hair is left feeling extremely hydrated with a beautiful shine. This silicone free conditioner also cleanses the hair and offers an effective, high quality solution for those suffering with dry hair. It’s easy to use, all you need to do is apply evenly to towel-dried hair, lather then rinse thoroughly. Add this to your retail offerings today so your clients can experience salon professional results every day. This is also perfect for mobile hairdressers who require a convenient smaller bottle. Shop the entire Nutrifier collection for best results and purchase by 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery*. Also available in 750ml.
|Range:||Serie Expert, Serie Expert nutrifier|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.