- Luxurious pre self-tan treatment
- Acts as a barrier
- Formulated with coconut oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil
- Refreshing lemongrass and ginger fragrance
- Provides 50 applications
The Sienna X body balm is an essential pre-tanning product. The perfect product to apply to your client’s skin prior to a tanning treatment. Not only is this body balm ideal as a barrier, it is will also help to keep your client’s skin feeling nourished due to the luxurious mix of coconut oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil. It has a wonderfully refreshing lemongrass and ginger fragrance that adds to the richness of the balm. 1L provides 50 applications for your clients.
Directions for use:
Apply to hands, elbows, knees, feet and any other dry areas of skin where the self-tan may stick to. Ensure an even, natural finish with this body balm.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.