Features and benefits
- Corrects tanning mistakes and effectively removes tan – for an even, natural finish
- Helps to prepare the skin – to be used before a new tan application for a blank canvas
- Formulated with Aloe Vera – for its hydrating and highly moisturising properties
- After showering your skin will be ready for an immediate re-tan
- Fragrance-free – this oil is suitable for even the most sensitive skin
Gently removes stubborn tan
Give your clients a tan detox with the Sienna X dual tan removal oil and mitt. This duo is an effective way to remove old or stubborn tan. Gently removes tan without being abrasive on the skin
Must-have to add to your beauty regime
The perfect product for any tanner looking to complete their regime and create the perfect base. Formulated with organic castor oil which renowned for its anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, leaving skin clean and refreshed. Whilst the infused organic coconut oil helps to retain moisture and improve elasticity.
Intense treatment for correcting tan application
This innovative product works to correct any tanning mishaps and effectively remove any unwanted tan for an even, natural finish. After showering your skin will be ready for an immediate re-tan. Hydrating and moisturising on the skin Formulated with Aloe Vera, designed with its anti-drying and highly moisturising properties in mind.
This oil is suitable for all of your clients, as it is suitable for sensitive skin. Also leaves behind no noticeable smell after use.
Directions of use
1. Apply directly to dry skin 2. Wait 5-10 minutes whilst oil soaks in 3. Shower and exfoliate using the Sienna X tan removal mitt 4. Pour tan removal oil into the bath whilst running warm water 5. Soak in the bath for 5 minutes 6. Once the skin is soft exfoliate using the Sienna X tan removal mitt
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.