Features and benefits
- Ideal for the face and body – instantly brightens skin making it the perfect product to use after tanning or to enhance natural skin
- Formulated with bronze, light-reflecting pigment – to create a luminous sheen for a 3D skin finish
- 12 month shelf-life
Formulated with bronze, light reflecting pigments to create a luminous sheen for a luxe skin finish. Instantly brightens skin making it perfect to use after tanning or to enhance your natural skin tone. Shake to activate the illuminating pigments and reveal beautifully glowing skin.
Ideal for the face and body
Ideal for the face and body the Sienna X illuminating mist instantly brightens skin making it perfect to use after tanning or to enhance natural skin. Perfect for accentuating shoulders and décolletage, this product is perfect to take you from day to night. With moisturising and anti-oxidant ingredients including green tea, this mist is also beneficial to the skin as it will fight against premature skin ageing.
Once opened the Sienna X illuminating mist has a shelf life of a year, which is plenty of time for you to enjoy the all over glow.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.