Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Expert, canned self-tan mist – versatile for full-body, face and top-ups
- 360˚ nozzle, helpful guide colour – offers precise control for even coverage
- Efficient, 4 to 8 hours development – delivers glowing results quickly
- Moisturising aloe vera, vitamin E – prepares skin for an enhanced finish
- Antioxidant, Q10 formula – multitasks, helps improve appearance of aging
Flawless, self-tan mist
Developed by a professionally trusted brand, clients can enjoy a bronzed glow in between spray tan appointments. Ideal for retail, the 360˚ nozzle offers excellent freedom for full-body coverage or can be applied to a mitt for the face. The useful guide colour assists even results that quickly develop in 4 to 8 hours.
Multi-tasking, skin benefits
Offer your clients a natural-looking tan that nurtures the skin. Vitamin E and aloe vera moisturise the skin for beautiful application, whilst Q10 helps to improve the appearance of aging. Perfect for a summer refresh or a top-up of colour, introduce this fantastic product to your mobile or salon business.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.