- Anti-ageing facial cream
- Tightens and lifts sagging skin
- Nourishes skin for a revitalised finish
- Increase collagen by up to 300%
- Includes bee venom, Manuka honey and essential amino acids and proteins
- A great addition to your retail offering
Complete with bee venom, Manuka honey and effective collagen ingredients, the fabulous Beelift from Skin Doctors™ will help your client fight premature ageing, providing a tightened, lifted skin finish that is sure to enhance their confidence. This luxurious, paraben free face cream targets sagging skin and will increase the skin’s collagen by up to 300%. As well as anti-ageing factors, this effective product includes essential amino acids, proteins and enzymes that will nourish and moisturise the skin for a beautiful, youthful finish. Add Beelift to your retail offering today and provide clients will a face cream they’re sure to love.
Please note: This product is not suitable for those allergic to bee stings.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.