- Powerful one step skin resurfacing cream
- Skin renewing action of hydroxyl acids works 24 hours a day
- Dramatically smoothes wrinkles, reduces acne scarring and skin pigmentation
- Gently exfoliates improving skin texture, colour and reducing pore size
- Acts like a time release peel to gradually reveal a clearer more youthful complexion
- Renews skin in just 2 weeks
Update your supplies and retail offerings with the brilliant, innovative Skin Doctors™ gamma hydroxyl cream. This excellent cream offers a powerful one step skin resurfacing treatment. Gamma hydroxyl dramatically smoothes the appearance of visible signs of ageing, including wrinkles and skin pigmentation, and acne scarring.
This unique blend gently exfoliates to improve skin texture, colour and reduces pore size. Skin doctors have expertly formulated a unique hydroxyl blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids to provide an excellent resurfacing effect that with regular use the result is likened to a chemical peel.
This powerful product renews skin in just two weeks.
Add the brilliant Skin Doctors gamma hydroxyl to your professional supplies and retail offerings today to renew your clients skin.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.