- Unique hair retarding formulation helps slow hair regrowth
- When hair does grow back it is finer and softer
- Topical spray solution containing exotic plant enzymes
- Use every day after hair removal
- Softens, soothes and refreshes
- Avoid contact in eyes
This innovative inhibitor spray from Skin Doctors™ has been designed with a unique formulation to help reduce hair regrowth. Hair that grows back is often finer, lighter and softer. This product is easily applied and contains soothing plant and herbal extracts. There is no pain, effort or preparation and it’s suitable for all skin types. This spray is perfect for retail offerings as it’s easy for your clients to do at home and works best when regularly used. Add this to your hair removal as an effective aftercare service and be sure to check out by 8pm to guarantee next day delivery*.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.