Features and benefits
- Contains thermotherapy technology – to rejuvenate dry, mature skin
- Reduces appearance of dark spots and freckles – for more youthful looking hands
- Gold helps slow down the depletion of collagen – to reduce the visible signs of aging
Multi-beneficial hand treatment
Luxurious 24K gold hand mask infused with a powerful blend of plants extracts for supreme-softness. Warming thermotherapy technology helps rejuvenate dry, mature skin. Also, cleverly formulated with rose oil for its many beneficial properties, including replenishing the skin’s antioxidants, leaving your client’s hands feeling rejuvenated and delicately scented.
Contains 24K gold
The ions present in gold help stimulate the skin’s cells, improving blood circulation, leaving skin looking glowing from within. As an anti-aging skin care ingredient, gold helps slow down the depletion of collagen helping to reduce the visible signs of aging. All of this combined is a key selling point for these hand masks – they are the perfect addition to your professional retail offering.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.