- Intensive recovery sheet mask
- Hydrates and nourishes skin for a healthy, youthful complexion
- Reduces redness and shine
- Includes CoQ10 to create a smooth, plump skin finish
- Features caviar and Witch Hazel
- Includes vitamin E to help reduce sun and free radical damage
- A great addition to your retail offering
Great for dry, undernourished skin, the Skin Republic caviar and CoQ10 sheet mask is the perfect addition to your retail offering and will enable clients to restore the health and youth of their skin with ease. This intensive recovery mask enhances elasticity, whilst hydrating and nourishing the skin to ensure a clear, beautiful complexion. As well as reducing redness and shine, this effective facial sheet mask also revitalises skin and includes Witch Hazel, caviar and CoQ10 to help protect the skin and create a plump, smoothened appearance. Also included in this revolutionary mask is essential vitamin E, a potent antioxidant with anti-ageing properties that help reduce the damage caused by sun exposure and free radicals. Advise your clients to wear this mask for 15-20 minutes for best results.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.